The EEO reporting engine is a dynamic set of questions that will gather information about applicants before or after the application process. The information is gathered but is not displayed to the hiring manager for security purposes. The questions that you create will be used if you enable the reporting option in under the EEO Reporting Settings.
- From the menu, expand Settings and click Applicant Tracking.
- Click Advanced Settings in the top menu bar.
- Click the EEO tab.
EEO Reporting Settings Tab
- Enable EEO reporting - If enabled, the system will use your settings on this screen to display the EEO collection controls. This checkbox will turn on the EEO reporting process and allow you to start collecting EEO data for applicants during the application process. This must be checked if you want to begin gathering EEO data.
- Include the selection list for gender - If enabled, a drop-down list for available genders will be displayed to applicants allowing them to select their gender for EEO reporting purposes.
- Include the selection list for ethnicity - If enabled, a drop-down list for available ethnicities will be displayed to applicants allowing them to select their ethnicity for EEO reporting purposes.
- Capture voluntary information before the application process - If enabled, an EEO collection form will be displayed when the applicant creates a profile on the applicant portal. The EEO collection form appears on the profile tab.
- Capture voluntary information after the application process - If enabled, an EEO collection form will be displayed after the applicant creates a profile on the applicant portal and before the applicant applies to a job posting. The EEO collection form appears on the submit tab.
EEO Categories Tab
Adding EEO-1 categories here to Applicant tracking is easy and is reports can be run from ATS as well when this is populated.
Adding an EEO Category
- Enter the name of the EEO Category into the given field. Click Save EEO Category when finished.
- The EEO Category will populate the EEO Category list.
Editing an EEO Category
- Click the name of the EEO Category. The name will populate the EEO Category field.
- Edit the EEO Category field. Click Save EEO Category when finished.
Deleting an EEO Category
- Use the checkbox towards the right of the EEO Category/Categories.
- Use the Actions drop-down menu and click Delete Selected Record(s).
- Confirm the deletion of the record(s).
- The EEO Category/Categories will be removed from the list.
Recommended Occupations for EEO Categories
|1.1 - EXEC/SENR OFFICIALS & MGR|
|1.2 - FIRST/MID OFFICIALS & MGR|
|2 - PROFESSIONALS|
|3 - TECHNICIANS|
|4 - SALES WORKERS|
|5 - OFFICE & CLERICAL|
|6 - CRAFT WORKERS SKILLED|
|7 - OPERATIVES SEMI-SKILLED|
|8 - LABORERS UNSKILLED|
|9 - SERVICE WORKERS|
EEO Survey Questions Tab
Adding a Question & Options
- Enter a question into the given field.
- Enter an option into the given field. Click the add icon to add the option. Repeat for additional options.
- Repeat as needed for additional questions and options.
- When finished, click Save Questions.
Editing/Deleting a Question & Options
- To delete a question, you would need to remove the text from the question field. Questions cannot be deleted if there are any recorded responses.
- To delete an option, click the icon towards the right of an option.
- Save any changes.