When creating a new survey or editing an existing one, the Properties tab allows you to set up the basic information/settings for the survey. After setting up your properties, remember to save your changes.
Navigating to the Properties Tab for Surveys
- From the menu, expand Settings and click Surveys.
- Click the name of the survey if editing. Otherwise, use the Action drop-down menu and click Create Survey.
- The Properties tab will be the initial tab shown.
- Activate this Survey for the Configured Respondents – Activates the survey for distribution via the Release Tab, Workflows, or Applicant Tracking jobs (Job Posting Contacts).
- Results gathered in this survey will be anonymous – Answers provided by the employee groups will not identify the employees to the answers they provided.
- This Survey should be graded (Correct answers must be identified for each question) - Provides the ability to add questions that are correct or incorrect. Only "Radio List" and "Dropdown List" reply types are supported for graded Surveys.
- Display incorrectly answered questions along with correct answers to respondents at the end of the survey – The survey will display the correctly and incorrectly answered questions after the respondent has completed the survey.
- Name for your survey
- Description of the survey. This description will only be available for Administrators to view
- Instructions to respondents - Employees will be able to view the text added to this box, and any special instructions or descriptions can be added here
- Confirmation text