The Employee Groups tab allows you to send the survey to individuals or multiple employees using employee groups.
- Adding Employee(s) to Employee Groups List
- Deleting Specific Employee(s) from List
- Removing All Employees from List
Navigating to the Employee Groups Tab for Surveys
- From the menu, expand Settings and click Surveys.
- Click the name of the survey if editing. Otherwise, use the Action drop-down menu and click Create Survey.
- Click the Employee Groups tab.
The top of the page will list all of your employee groups and the bottom of the page will list the employees that have been selected to receive the survey.
The Actions drop-down menu will allow you to:
Adding Employee(s) to Employee Groups List
- Select the employee group that should receive the survey, then click Add to Survey>>. For more information about setting up employee groups, you can refer to the following article.
- The employees from the selected employee group(s) will populate the employee list at the bottom of the page.
Deleting Specific Employee(s) from List
- Use the check box towards the right-hand side of the employee(s) populating the employee list.
- Use the Actions drop-down menu and click Delete Selected Records.
- Confirm the deletion of the employee(s).
Removing All Employees from List
- Click <<Remove All underneath the Employee Groups list.
- Confirm the removal of all the employees.