The Campaigns tab from Wellness Campaigns allows you to edit/duplicate existing campaigns, create new campaigns, and delete campaigns.
The Wellness module becomes visible to the employee portal once there is an active wellness campaign.
- Expand Settings and click Wellness Campaigns from the menu.
- Click the Campaigns tab.
The "Campaigns" tab will have columns for:
- Wellness Campaign - The name of the wellness campaign. Clicking the name of the wellness campaign will allow you to update the campaign.
- Active - Active status of the wellness campaign.
- Start Date - When the campaign is scheduled to start.
- End Date - When the campaign is scheduled to end.
From the Actions drop-down menu, you can:
To duplicate or delete a selected record, click the checkbox to the far right of a campaign, then use the appropriate option from the Actions drop-down menu.
Creating a Campaign
Steps and information for creating/editing a campaign can be found in the following article.
Duplicating a Campaign
If you already have an existing campaign that you want to reuse, you can duplicate it and make some minor adjustments.
- Use the checkboxes towards the right of the campaign(s) you want to duplicate.
- Click Duplicate selected records from the Actions drop-down menu.
- The campaigns will appear with "Copy of" at the beginning of the name. Click the name of the wellness campaign to update it.
Deleting a Campaign
- Use the checkboxes towards the right of the campaign(s) you want to delete.
- Click Delete selected records from the Actions drop-down menu.
- Confirm the deletion of the campaign.