The 'Access' tab of 'Employee Portal Setup' is used to define the Internet Protocol (IP) Address(es) that your employees can access your HR portal with. If IP addresses are specified on the list, the system will only allow access from those IPs. Otherwise, the system will allow access from any IP Address.
- The IP addresses must be public IP addresses and not local internal IP addresses.
- The 'Access' tab supports IPv4 and IPv6 addresses.
- If your network supports IPv6 addresses, then the IPv6 address should be entered. If your network supports IPv6 addresses, but the IPv4 is entered, then employees may receive warnings and/or be unable to sign in.
- Expand Setup and click Setup Properties from the menu.
- Hover over 'Employee Portal Setup' and click Employee Portal.
- Click the Access tab.
Adding an IP Address
- Enter the IP Address into the provided field and click Save.
- The IP Address should appear in the IP Addresses list.
Editing an IP Address
- Click the edit icon towards the left of an IP address.
- The IP address should appear in the provided field. Update the IP address as needed and click Save when finished.