An Enterprise User cannot reset their own password from a log in screen the way an admin or end user would. Rather, another Enterprise user would need to perform this function. Entering the incorrect password five times will result in a locked account and needing a password reset.
Steps to Reset a User's Password
While logged in to your Enterprise portal.
- From the menu, click Setup.
- From the top menu bar, click Users.
- Select Enterprise User Name
- If the User is locked: Filter (next to the action drop-down menu) > Display Account Locked Records
- From the Summary Tab, click Send Password Reset Email.
- The user will receive an email to reset their password.