For more information about the availability of this feature, contact your Account Manager.
Scheduling is a feature for ExakTime Connect that allows you to schedule shifts for employees and let them review their expected schedules from ExakTime Connect and/or Mobile.
The 'Schedules' does not currently limit what your employees can clock in to and is used as a reference as to where they should be working, what they should do, or what they will clock in to. As their day changes dynamically, they can adjust accordingly without skipping a beat and without requiring you to change their schedule.
The process for setting up and using Schedules has been outlined below:
- Setting Up Schedules for ExakTime - Grant permission to access Schedules, set up locations, and cost codes.
- Managing Schedules in ExakTime - Set up the schedules of your employees.
- Sending Notifications for Schedules in ExakTime - Send notifications/reminders to your employees about their schedules.
- Reviewing Schedules
- Reviewing Today's Schedule - Review the current day's schedules.
- Reviewing Your Own Schedule in ExakTime - How you and your employees can review their own schedules from ExakTime Connect or ExakTime Mobile.
- Using Scheduled Shifts Reports for ExakTime - Use Reports for Schedules.
- Enabling "Clock In to my Schedule" for Employees