The Log tab shows a list of records that display a detailed execution log for the chosen specific export.
This is helpful in diagnosing any errors that may have occurred or for viewing the properties of an export at any given time.
Carriers will sometime request the output filename in order for them to research receipt of the file. This log will confirm not only successful execution but also provide the output filename.
- Expand Data, expand Exports, and click Manage from the menu.
- Click the name of an existing data export or go to the Actions drop-down menu and click Create Export. If creating a new export, you also have to complete the "Properties" tab first.
- Click the Log tab. If the "Log" tab is not present, the Mode of the Data Export is set to 'Basic' on the "Properties" tab.
Filtering the Log
- Click the filter icon and specify the start & end date.
- Click Filter Log.
- Use the Next/Previous Page hyperlinks at the bottom-left to navigate the log entries.