"Metrics" represents the target value for the wellness campaign.
- For example, if this were a Flu Shot Campaign the target metric would be 1. An employee would enter that value from their employee portal as 1.
- Another example could be If this were a weight-loss campaign the metric could be set as a percentage. In this example, an employee who has set their goal of losing 20 lbs would mark their progress as a percentage of that target being completed.
Navigating to the Properties Tab of a Wellness Campaign
- Expand Settings and click Wellness Campaigns from the menu.
- Click the Campaigns tab.
- Click Create Campaign from the Actions drop-down menu for a new campaign or click the name of an existing campaign.
- Click the Metrics tab. If you are creating a campaign, you must fill out the "Properties" tab first.
The "Metrics" tab will have columns with:
- Metric - The name of the metric to track. Clicking the metric name allows you to modify it.
- Metric Description - A brief description of the metric to be tracked.
- Goal - The goal value for the metric.
- Goal Type - The type of goal for the metric.
From the Actions drop-down menu, you can:
Adding a Metric
- Click Add Metric from the Actions drop-down menu.
- Enter the appropriate information for the metric:
- Employee's may enter data for this metric via Employee Portal - Checkbox to allow employees to enter metric data from their Employee Portal.
- Metric Name - Short description of the metric to be tracked.
- Description - A long description of the metric.
- Goal - The goal value and whether the goal has a target percentage or numeric value.
- Click Save Metric when finished.
Deleting a Metric
- Use the checkboxes towards the right of the metric(s) you want to delete.
- Click Delete selected records from the Actions drop-down menu.
- Confirm the deletion of the metric.