Disposition Codes allow you to track the final result of a candidate and the reason for their final result for a specific job application. The ATS offers a default set of disposition codes to get you started, but you can add additional codes to fit your company's evolving needs.
- Click Administration from the top menu bar.
- Click Disposition Codes from the list on the left-hand side.
Resources for Maintaining Disposition Codes
- Adding & Editing Disposition Codes for the ATS - Add/edit your disposition code titles, if an email should be sent when a disposition code is assigned, and/or if the employee has been hired.
- Deactivate a Disposition Code in the ATS - Remove a disposition code that should no longer be used.
- View and Reactivate a Disposition Code in the ATS - Reactivate a previously deactivated disposition code.
Reordering Disposition Codes
The order in which your disposition codes appear in the admin section will be reflected in the disposition code dropdown menu. To move a code simply click anywhere along the line drag and drop it into the desired order. Your changes will save automatically.