You must have at least one Project Evaluation form created prior to adding a new project. If you are unfamiliar with creating a project evaluation form, you can refer to the following dedicated article.
- Click Project Review from the top-menu bar of Performance.
Adding a Project
- Click New Project.
- Set up your Project.
- Project Name - Enter the project name. The employee will see this name when selecting the project review to complete.
- Choose the project evaluation form(s) you would like to be used for this project - Select a Project Evaluation from the left column of all possible Project evaluations. It should move to the right column.
- Click Save when finished.
Managing a Project Review
Click the to delete or to edit a project review under the Action column.
- Open project forms cannot be deleted and there will be no confirmation message when deleting a project review.
Reviewing Project Review Answers
Click the icon to download a PDF copy of the results of the completed project review.