Evaluations are part of the Performance Module of Talent Management. All evaluations assigned or completed by the employee will be located here. An Admin can also view, delete, or reopen an assigned evaluation from this tab.
- From Talent Management, click Account Admin from the menu near the top-right.
- Click Edit for the employee to view their profile.
- The Details tab should be the initial tab you see when viewing the employee profile.
- Click Evaluations.
- Reopen - Reopen the evaluation at any stage of the process.
After reopening an evaluation, it can help to coach the manager/employee on what needs to be corrected.
The administrator can choose which rater level to re-open the evaluation. Once reopened, the evaluation will display back in the Evaluations Due queue of the rater specified, and will follow the approval process set from there.
The original version will be replaced with the new evaluation once completed.
- Delete - Delete an evaluation.
Typically used if an evaluation was assigned incorrectly or is no longer valid for the employee. If an evaluation has been assigned, it cannot be edited.
Also commonly used within the testing phase of implementation. Evaluations are often deleted from test users, or others used for testing before Go Live.
- Evaluation Name - View the evaluation for review. Allows an administrator to view the Rater, Evaluation Name, Assigned Date, if Completed, Signoff Date (if applicable) and mark the evaluation as Employee Refused to Sign.