Candidate Profile View
This page may not be available to all users based on user role configurations.
Navigating to the Candidate List
If not already there, clickfrom the top menu bar.
- In the Candidate list, click on the candidate’s name to open a new window/tab with the candidate's information.
- Clicking the name of the candidate may prompt a "pop-up" warning from your web browser and not open the candidate's profile. These warnings are usually found in the address bar of your web browser and require the user to allow pop-ups from the website.
- You will be taken to a new screen with the candidate’s profile information. For information on understanding the candidate profile, you can refer to: Candidate Profile
"Show More" View
Navigating to a Job Profile
- While logged in to the Applicant Tracking System, click Jobs from the top menu.
- While viewing the table for your jobs, click the job title under the "Job Title" column.
- Click the Show More icon for the candidate.
- A set of bubbles will appear below the candidate row in the table.
- The candidate's information will be broken up into these different bubbles. Click on the desired bubble to review the corresponding information below the bubbles.
- When using the "View Application" page, the attachments found at the bottom of the page can only be accessed/viewed within 7 days of the candidate applying for the position. After 7 days, the attachments will be blank and unaccessible. To view any attachments for the candidate past the 7-day limit, you must view the attachments from the "Attach Files" bubble.