You must give your mapping a name to save the changes you are about to make. The package to configure should be your newly created package with new premiums and benefits. The package to map from should be the previous package you originally duplicated to create the new package.
To Map the Package:
- Select the package to map TO from the drop-down list.
- Select the package to map FROM from the drop-down list.
- Enter in a name for the mapping you are creating.
- It is best to give this a unique/ descriptive name ie: "2019 Rollover Mapping" so you are able to select the correct rollover mapping when working within a benefit package.
- Optional: If you do not want current PCP information to rollover check the additional options box that states do not roll Primary Care Physicians (PCPs) over into the new package.
- Click Save and Continue when ready for the next step.