Navigating to Benefits for an Employee
- From the menu, expand Employee, expand Benefits, and click Benefits.
- If already viewing an employee profile, you can hover over "Benefits" to show the available pages. Click Benefits.
To force a benefit into the benefits change log:
- Select the benefits you are wishing to force into the change log.
- From the Actions drop-down menu, click
- Confirm the forcing of selected benefits.
- From the menu, expand System, expand Export Logs, and click
- Select the benefit package from the Package drop-down menu and click the name of the package.
- The employee reason will be defaulted to show Forced into Change Log, you will need to update this for the reason they are being exported (i.e. Coverage Terminated, Coverage Initiated).
- Once the reason has been chosen click
- Once data is saved click the and repeat steps for remaining benefits that were forced into the change log.