If an ATS user role is no longer needed or was made in error, you can deactivate the role so it is not listed amongst your active user roles.
Navigating to User Roles
- Click Administration from the top menu bar.
- Click User Roles from the list on the left-hand side.
Deactivating a User Role
- Click the icon to the far right of a user role under the "Action" column to deactivate a non-default user role.
- A confirmation dialog will appear to confirm the deactivation. Click
- A confirmation message will appear in the top left if successful.