Work History will include the work history entries for the selected employee. If the employee was hired through the Applicant Tracking Portal, the work history they entered during the application process will carry over into their employee work history.
Information can be added by the employee at any time if they have been granted access to the Work History link from the menu by going to Setup > Setup Properties > Employee Portal > Quick Links and enabling the option for Work History. Employees can refer to the following article for assistance with adding their own work history from their employee portal.
If the employee has not been granted access to the Work History Quick Link the information will need to be entered by an administrator.
Work History can be reached from the menu by expanding Employee, expanding Recruiting, and clicking. If you are already viewing the employee profile, you will hover over Recruiting and click .
The "Work History" page will have columns for:
- Company - The name of the company previously worked for.
- Job Title - The job title of the employee at their previous workplace.
- Start Date/End Date - The start and end dates of the employee's employment at the previous location.
The Actions drop-down menu allows you to:
Adding/Editing Work History
- Enter all required work history information. Required fields will be shown in RED.
- Company - The company name will be displayed on the work history page.
- Job Title/Position Held - The company name will be displayed on the work history page.
- Start Date - The start date will be displayed on the work history page.
- End Date - The end date will be displayed on the work history page.
- Business Type
- Business Phone
- Supervisor Phone
- Wage/Salary Starting
- Wage/Salary Ending
- Work Description
- Reason for Leaving
- You may contact this employer checkbox
- Click to save the work history record.
Deleting a Work History Record
- Use the checkbox towards the right of a work history record.
- Click Delete from the Actions drop-down menu.
- Confirm the deletion.