Arcoro is excited to announce the 9/16/2021 release for our customers and partners. This release provides enhancements to existing functionality intended to improve the usability of the system. This article and attached PDF document will describe the software updates and provide details to help you get started with these enhancements.
Updates have been made to the Onboarding Direct Deposit page for Employees completing their new hire paperwork. These updates improve the new hire experience and reduce the risk of errors made by the employee when completing their direct deposit information.
- The initial account has been updated to Primary Deposit.
- If the employee opts to add additional direct deposit accounts, they will see Add Another Deposit.
- After selecting Add Another Deposit, the primary deposit will update to: Remainder of pay, after additional deposits.
- If the new hire enters an invalid routing number, they will receive an error message "The routing number entered is invalid."
Updates to Admin Settings page
Improvements have been made to the company direct deposit settings. Select Administration / Settings.
- When "Allow Locations to Customize Pay Card and Direct Deposit Information?" is turned on for a company
- "Has Pay Cards?" and "Has Direct Deposit" settings will only be visible on the Edit Locations screen.
America’s Job Exchange Rebrand to Circa
Arcoro’s Paid Job Distribution partner America’s Job Exchange has been rebranded to Circa. Circa is a catalyst for 21st century companies to build high-performing diverse teams based on research that shows companies want to shift from diversity as a program to diversity as a business strategy. Circa offers a robust portfolio of software solutions and unparalleled industry expertise to give their customers the tools and knowledge they need to radically change how they approach talent acquisition and management.
Circa helps employers navigate federal compliance obligations (OFCCP), build diverse teams, and access top talent to strengthen your business long term.
The company was founded in 1994, has 5,000+ customers, 15,500+ community partner relationships and in 2019 posted 5M+ jobs through its network of online employment websites.
All references of America’s Job Exchange have been changed to Circa in Arcoro’s Applicant Tracking module.
Paid Job Distribution
NOTE: Only customers currently distributing their jobs to Circa via the Paid Job Distribution section in Applicant Tracking will see the rebranded Circa job board. Customers interested in activating the job board and learning more about a Circa subscription should contact their Arcoro Account Manager to connect with a Circa representative.
Candidate Apply Source
Candidates who applied prior to this release will remain with an apply source of AJE, the abbreviation for America’s Job Exchange. Candidates after the release will have a new apply source of Circa. The new apply source will be shown on all system reports that include apply source.