In the event that an employee answered their ExakTime Mobile Forms incorrectly (e.g. user error), an administrator or user with appropriate permissions can edit the responses from the Time Card Details page. At this time, Mobile Form responses can only be edited from ExakTime Connect.
Table of Contents
For non-Administrators, they will need to be given permission to view and/or edit Mobile Form Responses.
- Go to Manage and click on Security Roles.
- Click on the ExakTime Connect tab.
- Select or add the role that will be given permission.
- Select the appropriate level of access for Mobile Form Responses on Time Cards.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.
- Go to Time Cards and click Time Card Details.
- Select the employee and the date range to review.
- Click the Mobile Forms icon towards the left of a time record.
- Clicking the icon will show the Mobile Forms menu where you can adjust the responses as needed. Once the responses have been adjusted, click Save.
Want to Learn More?
For more information about using the Time Card Details, you can refer to Guide to Time Card Details for ExakTime Connect