ExakTime Forms allows you to have users/employees answer questions when clocking in or out for the day and collect that date for further review in ExakTime Connect.
The default mobile forms currently offered are the following:
- A set of COVID-19 screening questions when beginning the day. (Added in 2020)
- "Were you injured on the job today?"
- "Did you take all of your meals and breaks?"
This article assumes that you have enabled ExakTime Forms. If you have not, you can refer to the following steps.
Turning On Form Responses For Time Cards
- Go to Manage and click on Company Settings.
- Click on Optional Features.
- Enable "Mobile Form Responses on Time Card Views."
- Click Save at the bottom.
Enabling The Forms To Appear on Time Cards
- Go to Tools and click on Time Card Form Response Selector.
- Select the form to show the questions available.
- Check the box to the left of the Mobile Form questions that you want displayed on your time card.
- Any changes done are saved automatically.
Adding Mobile Form Responses To Your Time Card
- Go to Time Card and click Time Card Details.
- Click the Column Manager button.
- Click and drag the mobile form question from the Hide to the Show column.
- Mobile Form columns have a green bar in the column Manager.
Check out our comprehensive Mobile Forms article for more information about additional ways you can review your employees' mobile form responses or what your employees would see when filling out their mobile forms.