The Workflows Steps tab allows you to review the steps of the workflow of a workflow instance, specify the resource(s) for a step, and/or complete a step.
Navigating to Workflow Instance Details for an Employee Profile
- Expand Employees, expand HR Data, and click Workflows from the menu. If you are already viewing an employee profile, you can hover over HR Data and click Workflows.
- Click the name of the Workflow Instance.
The 'Workflow Steps' tab has columns for:
- Step - Name of the step.
- Instructions - Instructions for the step.
- Start/End Date
- Target Duration
- Actual Duration
The Actions drop-down menu allows you to:
- Mark Step as Complete
- Delete Selected Step(s)
Marking Step(s) as Complete or Deleting a Step
- Use the checkbox towards the left of a step. If there is a blue checkmark, the step has already been completed.
- Click Mark Step as Complete or Delete Selected Step(s) from the Actions drop-down menu.