Field notes allows your employees to send notes, pictures, and voice memos related to their work day from ExakTime Mobile to ExakTime Connect. You can then view and make a report of the field notes to provide to others for further review.
Enabling the Field Note Permission
- Go to Manage and click Security Roles.
- Select an existing security role or add a new security role from the ExakTime Mobile tab.
- Enable Field Notes with the checkbox towards the right. For more information about other ExakTime Mobile permissions, you can refer to the following article.
- Save any changes.
- Repeat this for any other security role that will need permission.
- Your employees will need to sync their copies of ExakTime Mobile to receive the new permission.
If you have created a new security role and are not familiar with assigning an ExakTime Mobile security role, you can refer to the following article.
Using Field Notes on ExakTime Connect
For more information about using Field Notes in ExakTime Connect, you can refer to the following article.
Creating Field Notes on ExakTime Mobile
For more information about using creating Field Notes on ExakTime Mobile, you can refer to the following article.