If an ATS user role has been deactivated, it can be reactivated from the User Role menu.
Navigating to User Roles
- Click Administration from the top menu bar.
- Click User Roles from the list on the left-hand side.
Reactivating a User Role
- Click the Yes/No toggle for 'Include Deactivated User Roles'.
- Click the icon to the far right of a user role under the "Action" column.
- A confirmation dialog will appear to confirm the reactivation. Click
- A confirmation message will appear in the top left if successful.