Navigating to Job Posting Fields
- Click from the top menu bar of the Applicant Tracking System.
- Click following article for assistance with this. on the left-hand side. If Job Posting Fields has not been enabled, you can refer to the
Add/Editing a Job Posting Field
- Click the button to create a new job posting field or click Edit for an existing job posting field.
- Enter the necessary data for the job posting field:
- Field Label Text - The text in this field will appear to users when creating a new job, requisition, or template.
- Field Type
- Single Text - Allow the user to add open text in response to the field.
- Dropdown Select - Allow the user to select from a list of pre-made choices.
- Required Input
- Required (Mandatory)
- Not Required (Optional)
- Description - Text in this field will show up in the help icon next to it when creating a new job, requisition, or template.
- Sort Order - Enter the order you would like this field to show up on the new job, requisition, or template. If left blank, it will be added to the bottom of the list
- Press .