Facilities are an optional field used for grouping Employees but are required if you are going to use the EEO-1 Report. If the EEO-1 report will be used, Employees must be assigned to a facility in the Employee Demographic menu.
If facility values are not defined on the Facilities page, then the Facility dropdown field will be blank on the Employee Demographic Information section.
- From the menu, expand Setup and click Setup Properties.
- Hover over Field Value Setup in the top menu bar and click Facilities.
- - Click this icon to open a tab/window to edit the facility details.
- Facility - The name of the facility.
- Facility Code 1
- Active Status
From the Actions drop-down menu, you can:
Adding a Facility
- Click Add New Facility from the drop-down menu.
- When selecting the "Add New Facility" option, a new tab/window should open allowing you to enter the details of the facility. All required fields will be in RED.
Facility Name - Required.
The facility name will be seen in drop-down menus when assigning to employees.
- Address - Required
- Address 2
- City - Required
- State - Required
- Zip - Required
- County - Required
- Unit Number
- Facility Code 1
- Facility Code 2
- Facility Contact 1
- Facility Contact 2
- Phone 1
- Phone 2
- Active checkbox
- Facility Name - Required.
- Click Add Facility when finished.
Edit a Facility
- Click the edit icon towards the left of a facility.
- Edit the information for the facility details.
- Save any changes.
Delete Selected Records
- Select the facilities to delete.
- Use the Actions drop-down menu and click Delete Selected Record(s).
- Confirm the deletion of the facility/facilities. If the facility has been assigned to an employee record, the facility will be unassigned from the employee.
Export All/Active Facilities
Clicking Export All Facilities or Export Active Facilities will allow you to download and review an .XLS file containing a list of all your facilities or only active facilities. An example has been provided below: