The General Reports tab displays two ACA-related reports.
- Employee Status by Measurement Period Report - Generates data for a period of 3 to 12 months as defined in set-up. The data will determine if, based on hours worked by the employee the status is full-time.
- Full-Time Equivalent Discrepancy Report - Will return data of the employees that are not in full-time status however; have worked more than or equal to 30 hours during the specified measurement period
Prior to Opening a Report
- Enter the Effective Date
- Effective Date -
- Select the Measurement Period Setting
- Measurement Period Setting - Setting used to determine Full Time Equivalent employees
- Click Refresh Results
- Open report by clicking the PDF or Excel icon