If the default offerings of candidate stages are not sufficient for your company, you can add additional stages to fit your needs and/or specify the email template that should be sent when an employee is transitioned to a given candidate stage.
- Click Administration from the top menu bar.
- Click Candidate Stages from the list on the left-hand side.
Adding/Editing a Candidate Stage
- Click to create a new label or click the name of an existing label to edit it.
- A modal should appear like below. Enter the name for the candidate stage.
- Setting the candidate stage to "Inactive" will move any candidate at the given stage into the "Inactive" bucket. Active candidate stages will leave candidates in the "Active" bucket.
- Specify the email template that should be sent when a candidate is transitioned/moved into a given stage. For more information about email templates, refer to the following article: Email Templates
- Click when done.