Dependents are people that can be covered by a plan such as a spouse or a child. If pet coverage is offered, then pets can also be added.
Beneficiaries are people or entities that can receive a benefit such as life insurance.
From the menu, expand Employee, expand Benefits, then click Dependents & Beneficiaries.
If you are already viewing an employee's profile, it can be found by hovering over Benefits and clicking Dependents & Beneficiaries.
The "Dependents and Beneficiaries" will list any previously added dependents and/or beneficiaries.
From this page, you will see columns displaying:
- Dependent/Beneficiary/Trust/Pet Name
- Birth Date
- Eligible for Dependent and/or Beneficiary
- Columns for selecting an entry/record.
From the "Dependents and Beneficiaries" screen, you can add any of the following from the Actions drop-down menu:
Deleting Selected Records
- To delete a record, select the existing record with the checkbox(es) to the far right of the record.
- Use the Actions drop-down menu and click Delete Selected Records.
- You will see a modal like below to confirm the deletion of the selected records. Click Yes to confirm.