The Job profile will show all candidates, basic job information and detailed information relating to the job in the accordion view sections.
- While logged in to the Applicant Tracking System, click Jobs from the top menu.
- While viewing the table for your jobs, click the job title under the "Job Title" column.
At the top of the job profile will be your job candidates, the accordions below show details of the job posting, and the right-side will show additional job information.
From the candidate's table of the job profile, you can review your candidate's information, filter candidates, and more.
These buttons allow you to focus on employees that are still "Active" for an open position of your job posting or not. If an employee's disposition is changed to anything besides "In Process," they will be considered "InActive."
Filter your candidates based on their first name, last name, or their candidate stage. Some of the column headers allow you to sort your candidates based on the column.
The Candidate table will have columns for:
- Checkbox - Select multiple candidates.
- / Show More/Less icon - The show more icon allows you to perform additional actions and view additional information for a candidate.
- ** - Hovering over this symbol will show the number of times the candidate has applied to the company.
First Name/Last Name - In addition to the name of the employee, there are two icons:
- Eye icon - Last time the candidate was viewed within the ATS and by who. If the application was viewed through an external method such as through an email, the eye icon will not appear.
- Paper icon - View a candidate overview report for this job posting. This report will have application details, screening question answers, and terms and conditions sign-off. For more information, refer to the following section: Candidate Overview Report
- Label - The label assigned to the candidate either through the job posting or manually by a user. For more information about Labels, you can refer to the following dedicated article.
- Ranking - Ranking will show the average score based on the scoring screening questions of the job posting, if any, or manually by a user.
- Apply Date
- Stage & Disposition - The stage indicates at what stage the employee is in your hiring process (e.g. Applied, Interviewing, etc.), while disposition will indicate why the employee is no longer in the hiring process (e.g. Disqualified, Offer Turned Down, etc.). Clicking either of the 'Stage' or 'Disposition' links will show a drop-down menu to change the Stage/Disposition. For more information about 'Stages' or 'Dispositions', you can refer to the following dedicated article.
Actions - Clicking any of the Actions icons allows you to perform additional actions. Hovering over the icon will show a small label of what the icon does. Some icons will only appear during certain stages or permissions. For more information regarding the Action icons and what they do, we detail each of the icons in the following dedicated article.
- - Add a comment to the candidate's profile.
- - Send an email to the candidate.
- - Send a text message to the candidate.
- - Forward the candidate's info to another user.
- - Forward the candidate's info.
- - Schedule an interview.
- - Order a background check.
- - Order a drug screen.
- - Attach the candidate to a job.
- - Manage applicant post-hire process.
- - Manage applicant offer letters.
- - Manage applicant start date.
If a single candidate or multiple candidates have been selected, you are able to perform a bulk action from the drop-down menu.
The drop-down menu allows you to:
- Add a Comment - Add comments to the candidate(s) that can be seen by other users.
- Attach to a job - If the candidate(s) have the potential for other job postings, you can attach to them to another job posting.
- Send Email to Candidate(s)
- Forward Candidate(s) to Hiring Manager(s) - Send an email to the hiring manager.
- Add a candidate label - Attach label(s) to the candidate for easier reference when searching through your candidate pool. For more information about Labels, you can refer to the following dedicated article.
- Change Stage - Change what stage that an employee is at in the hiring process. For more information, you can refer to the following article.
- Change Disposition - Change the final result of a candidate in the hiring process. For more information, you can refer to the following article.
If you would like more information about Bulk Actions and how to use the actions, you can refer to the following dedicated article.
Clicking the Show More icon will show additional buttons beneath the candidate entry. Clicking any of the buttons will show more information below the buttons.
Clicking the Show Less icon will hide the buttons beneath the candidate entry. If you have System Guided Disposition enabled, this button can also trigger System Guided Dispositioning. For more information, you can refer to the following dedicated article.
Candidate Overview Report
Clicking the paper icon will open a new tab/window of a candidate overview report. From here, can see application details, screening question answers, and terms & conditions sign-off. This report can be printed by clicking "Create PDF".
The full details of the job profile can be found in the accordion-style sections. Each section can be expanded.
Fields with the edit icon allow you to edit the information for a job posting.
Statistics and Activity History
Statistics and Activity History are sections not present during the creation of your job posting. Statistics will show how often the job posting has been viewed and clicked. Activity History will show any changes made to candidates or the job posting.
Job Information will show information such as the job ID, its status, the users assigned to the job posting, provide a link to the job/application page, etc.