As you begin your Open Enrollment process, it is very important to identify changes in your current benefits package. By reviewing your current package details and identifying changes, you will be able to better organize yourself in making those updates for the upcoming open enrollment period.
How to Generate a Report
- Expand Reports, expand Benefit Management, and click General from the menu.
- Click the filter icon to show the filtering options.
- Select your current package from the drop-down menu and enter enter the Effective Date of the current package. Click Refresh Results.
This will populate a list of reports based on the package selected. The idea is to REVIEW your current package details, IDENTIFY discrepancies, and ultimately help you organize yourself in making sure nothing is missed when updating your new package.
Reports Typically Reviewed Prior to Open Enrollment
- Benefit Premium / Rate Configuration – Annual **
- Benefit Premium / Rate Configuration – Age Banded Benefits with Annual Costs **
- Benefit Eligibility Rules**
**Pro-Tip: As you view each of the reports, review the data, make changes and highlight those changes so that you know what needs to be updated in the system as you complete the Open Enrollment configuration.