Job posting fields can help provide information regarding the job request to those who are approving the position. Add up to 15 additional internal-facing fields to the job posting process. Configurable Job Posting Fields can be used to include a field about the department, position ID, or something else entirely — the possibilities are endless. These fields are available when submitting job requisitions, posting jobs or for viewing on the job profile and on reports that show data about jobs.
Enabling Job Posting Fields
- Click from the top menu bar of the Applicant Tracking System.
- Click on the left-hand side from the list. It is the first option listed.
- Click the toggle so it displays 'Yes' for 'Enable configurable job posting fields.'
- Click at the bottom of the Account Information page.
Setting Up Job Posting Fields
- Click from the menu bar.
- Click on the left-hand side.
Resources for Managing Job Posting Fields
- Adding/Editing a Job Posting Field
- Deactivating a Job Posting Field
- Duplicating a Job Posting Field
- Reactivating a Job Posting Field