Excerpt From An Article
This article is an excerpt from another article: Complete Guide to Custom Roles
Navigating to Custom Roles
- From Talent Management, click Account Admin from the menu near the top-right.
- Click Company Setup to open the menu, then click Custom Roles.
- From the Custom Roles page, you will see any existing custom roles.
- To edit the basic info of a custom role, click Edit towards the left of the custom role.
- Edit the title, description, or the Default option for the custom role.
- Click Save when finished.
- To edit the permissions/options for the custom role, click Add. For a short description of the available permissions, you can refer to the following article.
- In the modal window, you can:
- Use the drop-down menu to select a permission/option and click Add to add the new permission/option.
- Click to remove a permission/option.
- When finished, click Close.