When an employee is initially set up to access Core HR, a verification email is sent to their email to verify their account, set up their password, and is valid for 72 hours. After 72 hours, if the employee has not used the verification link in the email, the link will expire and an administrator will need to resend the verification email.
- Expand Employee, expand Employee, and click Demographic Info from the menu.
- If already viewing an employee profile, hover over Employee and click Demographic Info.
- Double-check that the work email under the Employee tab for the employee is correct. If the work email is incorrect, the employee may not receive the verification email as expected.
- Click the Account tab.
- Click Resend Verification Email.
- The employee should receive an email to verify their account link in the example below. They will need to use the link from the latest email as any previous links will not be usable.