We understand that with a flexible and robust system, one can be unsure of what to do. To help with this, we have created a list of common items to periodically review and check.
While the checklist does not have a specific order for you to complete, some items may need to be completed before other steps, and items can be skipped or done more/less frequently, depending on your company's needs. We have also provided some links to supplemental resources for the recommended items.
Bookmark this page so you can refer to it in the future!
- Check the Status of Incomplete New Hires and Manager Action Items - Review your incomplete new hires and your manager's action items to make sure they are progressing at a reasonable rate.
- Terminate Employees if they are Terminated in Core HR - If you are also using our Core HR module, check Core HR for any terminated employees and terminate them in Onboarding as well.
- Clear Out Old Incomplete New Hires - Check for any old incomplete new hires that are not moving forward and have them addressed.
- Check Your Custom Fields - Review your custom fields and make any necessary changes to keep them current.
- Review Various Settings for Onboarding for the Upcoming Year - Perform an audit of the following items to ensure you are ready for the upcoming year:
- Review Custom Forms and Policies with AM (Account Manager) or CSM (Customer Success Manager) - Perform an audit of your custom forms and policies with your AM or CSM to keep them current and relevant to your company.