While we offer a set of default user roles that address common scenarios, you can create and edit non-default user roles to fit your company's needs.
Navigating to User Roles
- Click Administration from the top menu bar.
- Click User Roles from the list on the left-hand side.
Adding/Editing a User Role
- A menu should appear like below. Fill/edit the given fields:
- Name - The name for the role, such as Hiring Manager.
- Cross Reference Code - (Optional) Used for the import template for bulk importing users and assigning the appropriate User Role.
- Description - (Optional) Enter a description for the User Role.
- (Optional) Use the "Admin Presets" drop-down menu to toggle the system default options for the selected preset admin role and click Apply Preset. The roles available are:
- Basic Administrator
- Jobs Administrator
- Limited Jobs Administrator
- Candidate Administrator
- Account Administrator
- Job Requisition Administrator
- Scroll down through the permission list and enable the desired user permission by clicking the Off/On toggle. "Check All" and "Uncheck All" allows you to select/deselect all permissions with a single click for easier permission adjustments. For more details on each permission, hover over the icon. For a full list of permissions, refer to the following article: User Role Permissions
- Click when done.