The Steps tab allows you to adjust the steps relating to the event.
Navigating to Steps for Events Configuration
- Expand Setup and click Setup Properties from the menu.
- Hover over 'Employee Portal Setup' and click Employee Portal.
- Click the Events tab.
- Click the name of the Event.
- Click the Steps tab.
- You will want to mark any step that should be included in your event.
- Select the eligibility rule for who should see a given step. To set up or maintain an eligibility rule, you can refer to the following dedicated article.
- Please note that the 'Instructions', 'Acceptance', and 'Review' steps/tabs all have hard-coded verbiage on them that cannot be changed or removed.
- You cannot add any verbiage to the instructions step/tab but you can to all other steps/tabs.
- The Steps labeled with connections should only be used if you are using one-benefit integration.