With ExakTime Connect, you are limited to the number of employees that can be considered Active and able to use ExakTime Connect and/or ExakTime mobile.
An active employee is any user that is involved with ExakTime in some form, be it tracking their time with ExakTime Mobile and/or JobClocks or managing other employees time for review or payroll. Inactive users are not counted towards your employee limit and any active employee made inactive will not lose any of their time records. If you've recently purchased new licenses but aren't seeing them available in your Connect software these steps may resolve that problem as well.
Checking Overall and Remaining Licenses
To check how many employee licenses your system can accommodate and how many available licenses you have, you can go to Manage and click Licenses.
Remaining Licenses on Employee
- To check how many active employees are within ExakTime Connect go to Manage and click on Employees.
- Near the top of the page will be a number to indicate the amount of available employees spots. In the example below, you can add 3 more employees.
Nearing Active Employee Limit
If you have reached or exceeded your active employee limit, you will need to either:
- Deactivate any Actives employees that will no longer be involved with ExakTime Connect until you have available Employee licenses (Their time will still be within ExakTime). Deactivating any employee can be done with the following article: Deactivating Employees.
- If you are unable to deactivate an employee because they are not listed and you are sure that they are active, then they may be hidden by your employee viewset setting. If this is the case, you will need to be given a broader viewset to include the other active employees to be deactivated. More information can be found in the following article: Employee Viewsets
- If you want to purchase additional employee licenses, please refer to How to Purchase Additional Employee Licenses